Monday, 17th October
- 22:00: EUR — German Buba President Nagel Speaks
- 23:00: CAD — Gov Council Member Rogers Speaks
Tuesday, 18th October
- 00:45: NZD — CPI
Wednesday, 19th October
- 09:00: GBP — CPI
- 15:30: CAD — CPI
- 18:00: GBP — MPC Member Mann Speaks
Thursday, 20th October
- 01:30: USD — FOMC Member Bullard Speaks
- 03:30: AUD — Employment Change
- 03:30: AUD — Unemployment Rate
- 17:30: USD — Natural Gas Storage
Friday, 21st October
- 00:45: NZD — Trade Balance
- 02:30: JPY — CPI
- 16:10: USD — FOMC Member Williams Speaks
Wednesday, 19th October, at market close — .WTICrude trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.