Scheduled events for the most widely-traded currencies, that may also affect indices and commodities. Times are GMT+3.
Monday, 10th October
- 20:00: USD — FOMC Member Brainard Speaks
Tuesday, 11th October
- 19:00: USD — FOMC Member Mester Speaks
- 21:00: GBP — MPC Member Cunliffe Speaks
- 21:35: GBP — BOE Gov Bailey Speaks
Wednesday, 12th October
- 09:00: GBP — GDP
- 11:00: GBP — MPC Member Haskel Speaks
- 14:35: GBP — MPC Member Pill Speaks
- 16:30: EUR — ECB President Lagarde Speaks
- 20:00: GBP — MPC Member Mann Speaks
- 21:00: USD — FOMC Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 13th October
- 15:30: USD — CPI
- 17:30: USD — Natural Gas Storage
- 18:00: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
Friday, 14th October
- 12:00: EUR — Trade Balance
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.