Tuesday, 14th December
- 09:00: GBP — Unemployment Rate
Wednesday, 15th December
- 09:00: GBP — CPI
- 15:30: CAD — CPI
- 21:00: USD — FOMC Statement
- 21:00: USD — Federal Funds Rate
- 21:30: USD — FOMC Press Conference
- 23:45: NZD — GDP
Thursday, 16th December
- 01:50: JPY — Trade Balance
- 02:30: AUD — Unemployment Rate
- 10:30: CHF — SNB Policy Rate
- 14:00: GBP — MPC Official Bank Rate Votes
- 14:00: GBP — Official Bank Rate
- 14:45: EUR — Main Refinancing Rate
- 15:30: CAD — ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
- 17:30: USD — Natural Gas Storage
Friday, 17th December
- 12:00: EUR — CPI
Friday, 17th December, at market close — WTICrude expiration trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+2).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.